Jumat, 01 Oktober 2021

At Akala Ko English

Akala lang nila yun. That's the perceived value. QED. ?Noong una,? sabi niya, ? akala ko ay magsusulat ako hinggil sa aking lolo, ngunit naisip ko : ?Teka muna! ?At first,? he says, ?I thought I would write about my grandfather, but then I thought: ?Wait a minute! jw2019.

08/07/2020 ÿú Contextual translation of ah akala ko parehas into English . Human translations with examples: her, akala ko , ithought, i thought, i'm sorry, i thought, i ever took.

22/11/2015 ÿú akala ko kasi English Last Update: 2021-04-29 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Contextual translation of akala ko kasi into English . Human translations with examples: her, akala ko , ithought, i thought, i'm sorry, i thought, i ever took.

20/06/2018 ÿú akala to assume. Akala ko patay ka na. I thought you were dead already. Inakala silang patay. They were assumed dead. Hindi ko inakalang mangyayari ito. I didn?t think this would happen. akalain to suppose, presume. Hindi ko sukat akalain na ika?y magiging akin. It never occurred to me that you could be mine. pag-aakala way of thinking, ?Kala ko ? means ?I thought?. It means that you thought that something would happen or someone would say something that you actually expected but it really don't. Like your expecting something but it didn't happen. Just like that. For example: ?Kal...;"